Tractor trailer crashes happen for a number of reasons. Some of the most common causes that contribute to tractor trailer accidents include the following:
- Driving While Distracted
- Truck Driver Fatigue
- Road Rage or Aggressive Driving
- Loads that Exceed Truck’s Weight Limit or is Balanced Incorrectly
- Alcohol and Drug Violations
- Violations of Hours of Service Requirements
- Improper Training / Supervision
- Faulty Equipment
- Driver Error
Contact JPPLAW After A Crash Involving a Tractor Trailer!
If you or a loved one has been injured in a tractor-trailer accident, JPPLAW can help protect your rights and recover your losses. We know the federal trucking regulations, and we know how to investigate your accident so that valuable evidence is not lost or destroyed. Contact us today at 570-822-LAW1 for a free, no-obligation consultation.